POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Host (?) for Second Shortest Code Contest Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:01:19 EDT (-0400)
  Host (?) for Second Shortest Code Contest (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: Host (?) for Second Shortest Code Contest
Date: 7 Apr 2002 13:58:41
Message: <3cb088d1@news.povray.org>
If the number of entries get >50, I may be unable to host it myself.  Is
there anyone willing or desirous to do this themselves?

I could still "run" it if someone could arrange for a server to do the
brute force work of turning 30-100  pov files into 800x600  jpg's and
one or two thumbnail sizes.  In other words, I could still collect the
entries at my AOL id but just send you one ZIP file, which you turn into
100  (times 2-3) jpgs' using the latest beta release of 3.5.

Post a reply to this message