POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : drawing arrows Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  drawing arrows (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tanju Gurel
Subject: drawing arrows
Date: 14 Mar 2002 16:47:30
Message: <3c911a72@news.povray.org>
hi..
i'm new in povray....
i want to draw 3d arrows..
do i have to connect cylinders and cones?
or is there another way?

thanks
tanju.

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Subject: Re: drawing arrows
Date: 14 Mar 2002 16:54:27
Message: <3c911c13@news.povray.org>
Tanju Gurel <tan### [at] ibuedutr> wrote in message
> i want to draw 3d arrows..
> do i have to connect cylinders and cones?
> or is there another way?

There are a hundred ways. If you tell what you don't like about cylinders
and arrows, then we can help you find a more desirable alternative.

 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

and i want to show the direction of the vibrations of
these atoms by arrows...
i only want to give the start and end coordinates of arrow
and want to draw an arrow
tanju

"Shay" <sah### [at] simcopartscom> wrote in message
> Tanju Gurel <tan### [at] ibuedutr> wrote in message
> > i want to draw 3d arrows..
> > do i have to connect cylinders and cones?
> > or is there another way?
>
> There are a hundred ways. If you tell what you don't like about cylinders
> and arrows, then we can help you find a more desirable alternative.
>
>  -Shay

Post a reply to this message