POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equiation needed Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Equiation needed (Message 21 to 30 of 45)
From: Larry Fontaine
Subject: Re: Equiation needed
Date: 30 Sep 1999 21:20:59
Message: <37F40A95.C86C1475@isd.net>
Hmm, according to my browser, you posted both messages at exactly 6 PM on
12/31/69.

Ian Burgmyer wrote:

> LOL!  Look at the date on that.  In OE5 on the header pane, it shows 99.
> Interestingly enough, if you double-click on the header (using OE), the year
> (in the 4-number format) appears to be 2099.  Now how did THAT happen???
>
> ;)
>
> --
> This message brought to you by:
> -=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-
>
> Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)
>
> Ian Burgmyer <the### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> > I know I am >:)
> >
> > --
> > This message brought to you by:
> > -=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-
> >
> > Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)
> >
> > povray.org admin team <new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg> wrote in message
> > > Maybe he's doing some Y2K testing on POV-Ray ...

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 30 Sep 1999 23:47:02
Message: <37f42eb6@news.povray.org>
Shows up on mine as 1950... LOL

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 30 Sep 1999 23:54:35
Message: <37f4307b@news.povray.org>
Nooooooooooo!!!!

--

Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote in message
> Ian, get OUT of this thread or I am going to send that vase to your
> parents!!!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 30 Sep 1999 23:55:49
Message: <37f430c5@news.povray.org>
What browser do you use?!  It sounds like a suspiciously non-Y2K complient,
or maybe a Y2K complient browser who's creators were crazy about 69.
*shudder*

--

Larry Fontaine <lfo### [at] isdnet> wrote in message
> Hmm, according to my browser, you posted both messages at exactly 6 PM on
> 12/31/69.

Post a reply to this message

> What browser do you use?!  It sounds like a suspiciously non-Y2K
complient,
> or maybe a Y2K complient browser who's creators were crazy about 69.
> *shudder*

LOL, probably.  With a directory in Windows called CatRoot, who knows?

Post a reply to this message

> What browser do you use?!  It sounds like a suspiciously non-Y2K complient,
> or maybe a Y2K complient browser who's creators were crazy about 69.
> *shudder*
>
> --
> This message brought to you by:
> -=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-
>
> Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)
>
> Larry Fontaine <lfo### [at] isdnet> wrote in message
> > Hmm, according to my browser, you posted both messages at exactly 6 PM on
> > 12/31/69.

Post a reply to this message