POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV benchmarks Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:35:13 EDT (-0400)
  PoV benchmarks (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: PoV benchmarks
Date: 21 Feb 2002 20:57:06
Message: <3c75a572@news.povray.org>
I'm in the market for a new PC, and since the only thing "slow" that I do is
PoV rendering, I'd like to use serious PoV benchmark to find out the best
price/interest for me.  There is this PoV bench site that is pointed to by
povray.org, but it's a bit messy and user-contribution-based, which I don't
think is serious for benchmarking.

Is there any serious and independant comparison of the current generation of
procs and memory for PoV rendering somewhere ?

Post a reply to this message

You may find a little info on Tom's Hardware.

Post a reply to this message

a tons of benchmarks, update is frequently.

Anto
http://matkovic.com/anto