POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mug Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:03:31 EDT (-0400)
  Mug (Message 1 to 10 of 34)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Mug
Date: 10 Feb 2002 07:48:26
Message: <3c666c1a@news.povray.org>
Talking about a coffee mug ...

Went to a promo place to have a look at the wrap-around color mugs they
do. Spotted a stainless steel one that really caught my eye. This is a
nice, solid double-walled (so it won't burn you) stainless steel coffee
mug that can be laser-engraved.

I'll post a photo and a concept rendering in binaries.images.

Was wondering what folks here thought about this instead of a photographic
one ...

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message