POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Mug (Message 31 to 34 of 34)
From: Russ Hore
Subject: Re: Mug
Date: 13 Feb 2002 17:35:37
Message: <3c6aea39@news.povray.org>
All I can say is that I have a double walled stainless steel cup and I have
never burnt my lips on it.

They do work.

"Christopher James Huff" <chr### [at] maccom> wrote in message
news:chr### [at] netplexaussieorg...
> In article <3C6ADCF5.6343168F@aol.com>, Dave Dunn <poi### [at] aolcom>
> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, metal cup, metal handle. Didn;t I read somewhere that metal
conducts
> > heat? ; }

Post a reply to this message

From: Dave Dunn
Date: 13 Feb 2002 18:07:50
Message: <3C6AF1A6.7E7CCC53@aol.com>
Russ Hore wrote:

> All I can say is that I have a double walled stainless steel cup and I have
> never burnt my lips on it.

It was a JOKE, people! Sheesh.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 13 Feb 2002 21:18:24
Message: <3c6b1e70@news.povray.org>
"Ben Chambers" <bdc### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Hmm... I'd love to, but I couldn't justify buying myself a keyring (although
> I'd like to now; are they still offered?)

sure.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 14 Feb 2002 04:57:42
Message: <3c6b8a16$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message

> Hmm, I didn't know that publicly raising the issue of potential customers'
> cluelessness was a new marketing gimmick ? :-)

LOL