POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Line-Plane intersection Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:59:46 EDT (-0400)
  Line-Plane intersection (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Shay
Subject: Line-Plane intersection
Date: 7 Feb 2002 23:01:33
Message: <3c634d9d$1@news.povray.org>
How can I figure out where a given line defined by two points intersects a
plane defined by three points?

Thank you, -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Subject: Nevermind, figured out a way.
Date: 8 Feb 2002 00:42:01
Message: <3c636529$1@news.povray.org>

Subject: Re: Nevermind, figured out a way.
Date: 8 Feb 2002 03:16:48
Message: <m2276u8cjfukndhp0nn3vtvv0v1f3e4n4q@4ax.com>
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:37:57 -0800, "Shay" <shi### [at] houstonrrcom> wrote:

1. Please do not send empty posts.
2. Please just cancel your posts if they are no more valid.

Thank You

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Shay
Date: 8 Feb 2002 09:44:50
Message: <3c63e462@news.povray.org>
Tell me how outlook express and consider it done.

 -Shay

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:37:57 -0800, "Shay" <shi### [at] houstonrrcom> wrote:
>
> 1. Please do not send empty posts.
> 2. Please just cancel your posts if they are no more valid.
>
> Thank You
>
> ABX

Post a reply to this message