POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : For those with too much processing power Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:59:08 EDT (-0400)
  For those with too much processing power (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Apache
Subject: For those with too much processing power
Date: 7 Feb 2002 16:32:31
Message: <3c62f26f$1@news.povray.org>
Hi lucky people with too much processing power. Share your luck and check
out http://www.imp.org/ and participate with the Povray Internet Movie
Project (non-profit)!
We're working on povray animations that are too big to render on just a few
boxes.

Please think about those poor people with too little processing power
waiting and waiting and counting 'rendering 20 of 480, 0d 08h 33m 19s'
situations!

:-)

Regards,
Apache