POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Ray Book Starting Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray Book Starting (Message 11 to 16 of 16)
From: Felix Wiemann
Subject: Re: POV Ray Book Starting
Date: 28 Jan 2002 13:19:42
Message: <3c55963e@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Good idea IMO, but i think one group for both together would be
> sufficient.
I agree with Christoph.
Felix Wiemann

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 29 Jan 2002 01:23:05
Message: <3c563fc9@news.povray.org>
> Mailing lists are threaded. Perhaps you're just using software that
> doesn't display mail threading.

Most mail clients I have used fail to make use of those headers that
facilitate threading in mail messages. Whereas threading in news
readers is almost universal (though sometimes not as well done as it
could be).

Therefore, for all intents and purposes, my comment about mailing lists
not being threaded is true (at least for a good proportion of readers).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message