POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray featured in Linux Magazine Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray featured in Linux Magazine (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Reuben Pearse
Subject: POV-Ray featured in Linux Magazine
Date: 14 Jan 2002 08:59:21
Message: <3c42e439@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I noticed a 2 two page article on POV-Ray in this months Linux Magazine

Reuben
doo### [at] breathemailnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: POV-Ray featured in Linux Magazine
Date: 14 Jan 2002 09:42:58
Message: <3c42ee72@news.povray.org>
In article <3c42e439@news.povray.org> , "Reuben Pearse"
<reu### [at] presence-systemscom> wrote:

> I noticed a 2 two page article on POV-Ray in this months Linux Magazine

In which country(/ies) is this magazine published?

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Kevin R