POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray coffee mug Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:15:10 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray coffee mug (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Harold Baize
Subject: Re: POV-Ray coffee mug
Date: 11 Jan 2002 20:21:03
Message: <3c3f8f7f$1@news.povray.org>
Yes, I would actuallly use the coffee mug, whereas the key ring
would be purchased just to have as a collectable and show
support for POV-Ray.

"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> Since so very few folks seemed to be interested in the POV-Ray T-Shirt
> idea, I've shelved it (perhaps it's too easy to make them at home, or
> maybe it just isn't a good idea).
>
> Seems someone mentioned a coffee mug before. There are some local firms
> that can do mugs with wrap-around images (probably about 310 degrees or
> so) in full color.
>
> Any interest ?
>
> -- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: bob h
Date: 11 Jan 2002 21:38:36
Message: <3c3fa1ac$1@news.povray.org>
"Harold Baize" <bai### [at] itsaucsfedu> wrote in message

> Yes, I would actuallly use the coffee mug

Unfortunately I never use the mug I have, I'm not to big on using handled
drinkware.  Although, mugs are pretty good showpieces too actually.  I just
never have any because, as already said, I never use them to begin with.
Otherwise there'd be several on a counter here and a POV-Ray one would go
nicely I guess.
What I could, and do, use often is a can or bottle wrap, insulator, coozie,
whatever.  Check this web page out:
http://baskets4u.com/Can-cooler2.htm
Just found it and looks very good really, since they can print onto one or
two sides or wrap-around.  Very inexpensive too, but would be more a volume
sales type of thing perhaps to get reasonable money flow.

bob h

Post a reply to this message