POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUCE: Modeler posted to p.b.utilities Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUCE: Modeler posted to p.b.utilities (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John VanSickle
Subject: ANNOUCE: Modeler posted to p.b.utilities
Date: 23 Dec 2001 13:32:08
Message: <3C262409.61A2EB11@hotmail.com>
I posted a minimally-functional modeler to the utilities group.

It makes posable meshes, although right now the functionality is very
restricted.

Naturally I'm interested in hearing of any crashes that occur during
use.  So far I've only run it under Win95.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message

If a project is open and you quit the program, it crashes while closing.

Ok, it's the only thing I've done so far... ;)

Athlon
Windows ME.

--
Jonathan.

"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> ha scritto nel messaggio
> I posted a minimally-functional modeler to the utilities group.
>
> It makes posable meshes, although right now the functionality is very
> restricted.
>
> Naturally I'm interested in hearing of any crashes that occur during
> use.  So far I've only run it under Win95.
>
> Regards,
> John
> --
> ICQ: 46085459