POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : T-Shirt Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  T-Shirt (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: T-Shirt
Date: 16 Dec 2001 08:22:44
Message: <3c1ca024@news.povray.org>
It appears some folks here would like to be able to purchase POV-Ray
T-Shirts. If I have them made available via one of the online services
such as zazzle, it means we can have multiple designs (and I don't have
to pay up-front to have them made up).

OTOH that may be more expensive than having them screen-printed here.

Nevertheless, one way or the other I think we'll end up with a T-Shirt
(or several thereof) ; we need to work out what to put on them.

So, I am soliciting designs. Please post examples in .binaries.images.
Don't feel required to use POV-Ray ; photoshop or illustrator is fine
if that tool does what you want to do in terms of design (e.g. line art).

You should assume a white background. Designs that don't come out as a
rectangular colored block on the shirt (i.e. their background is white)
will be preferred (but not essential). You may design for either front,
back, or both. This is not a formal competition; a selection of the more
popular (or personally preferred) submissions will be short-listed for
user comment, and out of those either one or several will be used for the
final T-Shirt(s).

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message