POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is the 10best thing over? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Is the 10best thing over? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Is the 10best thing over?
Date: 1 Dec 2001 13:17:42
Message: <3c091ec6@news.povray.org>
Hi, Greg. I rushed to get as many images as I could ready for uploading
yesterday. I stayed up till 2:30AM uploading images, since I also had to add
my name to them, resize them, crop them in some cases, and that took me some
time before I had them ready to upload. Then I had to fill out the info for
each image before uploading it. I managed 10. Not the 10 I really wanted,
but the best I could scrape together by the deadline. Is it over then? How
many images have you got so far?

Post a reply to this message