POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spider animation Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Spider animation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: hndrkg
Subject: Spider animation
Date: 29 Nov 2001 06:04:25
Message: <3c061639@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Ik am working on a project to create a very realistic spider animation. I
have seen Rune's work and I am very impressed. From what I gather he made
the spider all by himself, trial and error. I am looking for 'scientific'
information on how a spider's body is built up and how it moves. There used
to be a website by Brain Beatty but it no longer exists. He had all this
info online. Does anyone know were he has gone.

Thanx

Post a reply to this message