POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Need some advices. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Need some advices. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chaps
Subject: Need some advices.
Date: 22 Nov 2001 09:25:11
Message: <3bfd0ac7$1@news.povray.org>
Bonjour, hello, buenas tardes, boa tarde....

Is there some one kind enough to tell me how you are building the animation
I can see in this group, in such small files.

I'd plan to post one of mine, but I'd to fight with the (reasonnable) 2Mb
limit for posting.
I'd to reduce the original one to 240*180 pixels and 500 frames, plus a very
high compression rate, and it is still very large 1744Kb.

But I'm still getting the #@#!@ error message: post greater than 2000000b.

Is it a conspiracy?

Thanks.

Chaps