POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Keychain page updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Keychain page updated (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Keychain page updated
Date: 25 Oct 2001 07:50:11
Message: <3bd7fc73@news.povray.org>
I've added some new designs and clarified some others.

  http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Keychain page updated
Date: 25 Oct 2001 07:56:25
Message: <3bd7fde9$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> I've added some new designs and clarified some others.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

1 or 9 for me...

Post a reply to this message

From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:19:31
Message: <3bd80353@news.povray.org>
9 looks nice. Don't have R200 though...  :(

- Nekar

"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> I've added some new designs and clarified some others.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html
>
> -- Chris

---

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Oct 2001 08:57:04
Message: <3bd80c20@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
> I've added some new designs and clarified some others.
>
>   http://www.povray.org/temp/keychains.html

7 or 9

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*