POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where's blobman? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Where's blobman? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Where's blobman?
Date: 10 Oct 2001 11:54:24
Message: <3bc46f30@news.povray.org>
I can't seem to find it. The NBCi and Xoom links don't work. Thanks in
advance to anyone who can help me.

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Subject: Re: Where's blobman?
Date: 13 Oct 2001 03:54:10
Message: <3bc7f322@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> I can't seem to find it. The NBCi and Xoom links don't work.
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

No luck, eh? :(

I can send you a zip of Blobman 4.2 if you want.
I don't have the original zip, but I *think* the set of files I have is
unmodified.

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)

Don't worry. I got it from Peter Houston himself recently.

Post a reply to this message

> > I can't seem to find it. The NBCi and Xoom links don't work.
> > Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.
>
> No luck, eh? :(
>
> I can send you a zip of Blobman 4.2 if you want.
> I don't have the original zip, but I *think* the set of files I have is
> unmodified.

I've got Blobman 4.0 and the 4.1 update from p.b.u if that's of any use,
and both are the original zips freshly extracted from my archive of the
group :)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.