POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : broken links@povray.org Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  broken links@povray.org (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: marabou
Subject: broken links@povray.org
Date: 11 Oct 2001 09:25:11
Message: <3bc59db6@news.povray.org>
hello!

i tried to find out more about povray by using the linksection of
www.povray.org. but i found many broken links. does anybody know where to
report to? the homepage says the webmin is overload.

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: broken links@povray.org
Date: 11 Oct 2001 09:54:19
Message: <3BC5A48C.294DCF8@gmx.de>
marabou wrote:

> hello!
>
> i tried to find out more about povray by using the linksection of
> www.povray.org. but i found many broken links. does anybody know where to
> report to? the homepage says the webmin is overload.

On each link page there is 'report broken link':

mailto:lin### [at] povrayorg?subject=Broken-Link

I think Ken will get that.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

> > i tried to find out more about povray by using the linksection of
> > www.povray.org. but i found many broken links. does anybody know where to
> > report to? the homepage says the webmin is overload.
>
> On each link page there is 'report broken link':
>
> mailto:lin### [at] povrayorg?subject=Broken-Link
>
> I think Ken will get that.

Yes I will get those. However I need to go through and do a major update
so I would appreciate it if people would wait for a couple of weeks before
flooding me with broken link reports. I have enough to process right now.

--
Ken Tyler