POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : problem Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  problem (Message 11 to 20 of 26)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 6 Messages >>>
From: Chaps
Subject: Re: problem
Date: 8 Oct 2001 06:42:48
Message: <3bc18328@news.povray.org>
For me colors.inc is a gift from god!

As I am colour blind, I feel much more confortable with Turquoise than rgb
stuff.
In any case I have absolutly no opinion on the result!

Chaps

"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message

> > working on new ones). Mostly I find "white" or "blue" to -not- be what I
> > want. I want the box of crayons that have the 63 million colors.
>
>   Oh, well... I never said I use the colors in colors.inc as they are!
> ;) I use them as a palette of known colors to mix. It is easy for me to
> think on something like "White*.9+Red*.1" when a I want a light pink. I
> don't care if it's longer and I don't mind typing '#include
> "colors.inc"': it is worth for me.
>
> --
> Jaime Vives Piqueres
>
> La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
> http://www.ignorancia.org/

Post a reply to this message

From: Mahalis
Date: 8 Oct 2001 09:37:34
Message: <3bc1ac1e@news.povray.org>
Always the first line I ever type in a POV scene, whatever it is, is
'#include "colors.inc"'. If I don't like a color, I guess what its rgb value
is and fiddle it a bit.

"Chaps" <cha### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> For me colors.inc is a gift from god!
>
> As I am colour blind, I feel much more confortable with Turquoise than rgb
> stuff.
> In any case I have absolutly no opinion on the result!
>
> Chaps
>

> "Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message

> > > working on new ones). Mostly I find "white" or "blue" to -not- be what
> > > want. I want the box of crayons that have the 63 million colors.
> >
> >   Oh, well... I never said I use the colors in colors.inc as they are!
> > ;) I use them as a palette of known colors to mix. It is easy for me to
> > think on something like "White*.9+Red*.1" when a I want a light pink. I
> > don't care if it's longer and I don't mind typing '#include
> > "colors.inc"': it is worth for me.
> >
> > --
> > Jaime Vives Piqueres
> >
> > La Persistencia de la Ignorancia