POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Docs on Real World Lights Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:12:38 EDT (-0400)
  Docs on Real World Lights (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rob Brown-Bayliss
Subject: Docs on Real World Lights
Date: 6 Oct 2001 01:07:21
Message: <3bbe9189@news.povray.org>
Hi, I am looking for info on real world ligths, preverabaly in relation
to POV-ray.

For example, how do I place lights in an object, and have them put out as
much light as a reall 60w light bulb?  or a 500w halogen spotlight?

And then, renderthem in an outdoor/indoor sceen ith a single light acting
as the sun etc etc...

Have I been clear?

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss