POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : WANTED: Your 10 Best Images Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:52 EDT (-0400)
  WANTED: Your 10 Best Images (Message 21 to 22 of 22)
From: Dennis Milller
Subject: Re: WANTED: Your 10 Best Images
Date: 8 Oct 2001 00:15:25
Message: <3bc1285d$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a direct link to the format that is required for the images? Size,
resolution, etc...
Thanks much,

"Greg M. Johnson" <"gregj;-)56590\""@aol.c;-)om> wrote in message
> This is just a reminder that we are planning to close the upload pages
> on October 31st, 2001.
>
> The 10best.raytrace.com project is a benefit for the povray.org server.
> We're inviting all povray users to turn in their own favorite 10 images
> of theirs.  The collection will then be sold as a CD-ROM like the IRTC
> CD's.   If you have work that you are sharing here on news.povray.org, I
> suggest that it's therefore exactly what we're looking for in our
> project.
>
> There will be collections of
> i)   tutorials,
> ii)  your own 10 best images
> iii) a contest for the cover image, judged by Chris Cason head of the
> POV-Team.
>
> http://10best.raytrace.com/10best.html
> http://10best.raytrace.com/10bestupload.html
>
> So far the response has been light (hoping everyone is making full use
> of time to ensure the highest quality work.  But the work turned in to
> date--interesting and eclectic yet breathtakingly artistic-- has already
> validated my desire to beat the bushes for artist's favorite work.
>
> -----------------
> Greg M. Johnson
> 10best.raytrace.com Coordinator

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 9 Oct 2001 15:16:27
Message: <3bc34d0b@news.povray.org>
Can I only have four keywords per image can I write multiple keywords per
field? In order for keyword searches to be of any use, much more than four
keywords are needed for the average image...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)