POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : no p-b-s-f for me ?? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  no p-b-s-f for me ?? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: MR
Subject: no p-b-s-f for me ??
Date: 27 Sep 2001 12:55:42
Message: <3bb35a0e$1@news.povray.org>
hello,

why is it that i when i check the "all" listing for newsgroups
for keyword povray, i get every group except povray.binaries.
scene-files?  is this a conspiracy to keep me out?   ;-)

let me in!

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message

> why is it that i when i check the "all" listing for newsgroups
> for keyword povray, i get every group except povray.binaries.
> scene-files?  is this a conspiracy to keep me out?   ;-)
>
> let me in!

;-)

Have you tried reloading the list of groups from the server?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>