POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : confused about UV mapping Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  confused about UV mapping (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Darrell Miller
Subject: confused about UV mapping
Date: 15 Sep 2001 19:17:52
Message: <3ba3e1a0$1@news.povray.org>
alright, i understand the basic concept of UV mapping.. and it sounds liek a
great idea. I do all my rendering in Rhino3d which does support UV mapping..
i ussually export to UDO format and texture and light in moray, then render
in pov.
how do i go about setting the UV mapping up.. or correctly align/map my
objects and textures..

-darrell

Post a reply to this message