POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Re: POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here!
Date: 1 Sep 2001 00:58:34
Message: <3b906afa@news.povray.org>
> When you do the recap of the POV-Ray 3.5 status page, you say that it was
> written and released on 1 September 2001, but I seem to remember it being
> posted last year, also that date hasn't happened yet:-)

Oopsie. A little slip. I triple-checked though. Darn... :) Rick has been
notified.

> Nice review (though I havn't read it all yet), and thanks for the updated
> feature list it was something I found particularly interesting.

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.

> How about a version that's all on one page so that we can d/l the whole
> review at once, here in Europe we pay for our time online.

I doubt Rick will do that. Sorry. :(

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 1 Sep 2001 05:06:31
Message: <3b90a517@news.povray.org>
> > How about a version that's all on one page so that we can d/l the whole
> > review at once, here in Europe we pay for our time online.
>
> I doubt Rick will do that. Sorry. :(

Perhaps once the article's system is database then I could do that, but not
as it stands - its more work for me to combine it all into one doc than it
would be for you to save each page :)

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key