POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : practical question about rendering Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  practical question about rendering (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Sylvax
Subject: practical question about rendering
Date: 22 Aug 2001 07:14:37
Message: <3b83941d@news.povray.org>
Hello,

is it possible to interrupt the render, switch the computer off and later,
continue the render where it has been stopped?

PS  I am French, I can't speack english fluently. I hope I was clear :)

thanks

Post a reply to this message

"Sylvax" <syl### [at] darthsylvaxcom> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> is it possible to interrupt the render, switch the computer off and later,
> continue the render where it has been stopped?

    Yes. In Windows, if you stop a render, a new selection appears in Render
> Rerun that has the name of your file.

    So you would use 'Render > Rerun > Continue Yourfile.pov"

Post a reply to this message