POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spaceship w/mesh? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Spaceship w/mesh? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Mahalis
Subject: Spaceship w/mesh?
Date: 8 Aug 2001 21:03:37
Message: <3b71e169$1@news.povray.org>
Is there any way to do a simple spaceship using a triangle mesh without
going absolutely raving mad? If it helps, I have Nendo, Anim8or, and 3DWin4.
Thx!

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Subject: Re: Spaceship w/mesh?
Date: 9 Aug 2001 13:19:40
Message: <3b72c62c@news.povray.org>
Create your spaceship in Anim8or, export as a 3ds file convert to a pov mesh
in 3dwin and bob's yer uncle.

Mick

"Mahalis" <don### [at] fakeycom> wrote in message
> Is there any way to do a simple spaceship using a triangle mesh without
> going absolutely raving mad? If it helps, I have Nendo, Anim8or, and
3DWin4.
> Thx!

Post a reply to this message

Thx! I'm just about done with it in POV though...