POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Old David K. Mason Flic giving runtime error
Date: 19 Jul 2001 16:33:02
Message: <3b5743fe$1@news.povray.org>
I used BuildSV to create a self-viewing flic a few years back. It has always
played without any special handling (memory managers, and the like), but now
I get a Runtime Error #200 [memory_address] message whenever I attempt to
run *any* of my old flics (self-viewing).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Grim

Post a reply to this message