POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bicycle model? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Bicycle model? (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: Re: Model Bicycle? ( was Re: Bicycle model?)
Date: 20 Jul 2001 11:57:36
Message: <3b5854f0@news.povray.org>
"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message

Just out of curiosity, what are all the

> // ===== 1 ======= 3 ======= 3 ======= 4 ======= 5 ======= 6 ======= 7 =

things for?

Post a reply to this message

From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 20 Jul 2001 12:04:58
Message: <3B5856F5.2EC7C210@hotmail.com>
Tom Melly wrote:

> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>
> Just out of curiosity, what are all the
>
> > // ===== 1 ======= 3 ======= 3 ======= 4 ======= 5 ======= 6 ======= 7 =
>
> things for?

Those lines help me to see when I have reached 72 characters per line
and
thus when I should hit the return button. If I don't, the code will wrap
the next line if I post the code to this news server (at least for me
when
I'm viewing it)

--
Tor Olav Kristensen