POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Signup for convention Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  Signup for convention (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Signup for convention
Date: 7 Jun 2001 15:40:02
Message: <3b1fd892$1@news.povray.org>
Please respond once if you hope to attend the Convention in Orlando Florida,
USA.

    ...but post all comments to another thread.

Post a reply to this message

From: j charter
Subject: Re: Signup for convention
Date: 7 Jun 2001 20:42:26
Message: <3B2049BF.5BB6869E@aol.com>
Sure, I'd enjoy a trip to Orlando.

From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 7 Jun 2001 23:53:32
Message: <3b204c3c$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote...
> Please respond once if you hope to attend the Convention in Orlando
Florida,
> USA.

Orlando?  What a great idea!  That's where I live.  :-)  Count me in!

-Nathan

Post a reply to this message