POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raiosity again Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Raiosity again (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: Re: Raiosity again
Date: 6 Jun 2001 11:07:32
Message: <3b1e4734@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :

> Bread-head.

    Liver pie lips.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Melly
Date: 6 Jun 2001 11:51:59
Message: <3b1e519f$1@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message news:3b1e4734@news.povray.org...

> "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :
> >
> > Bread-head.
>
>     Liver pie lips.

William DeWitt = email wild twit

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 6 Jun 2001 12:02:02
Message: <3b1e53fa$1@news.povray.org>
"Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote in message
> "Bill DeWitt" <bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tom Melly" <tom### [at] tomandlucouk> wrote :
> > >
> > > Bread-head.
> >
> >     Liver pie lips.
>
> William DeWitt = email wild twit

    That's just too good, I surrender (while secretly plotting to resort to
bloody handed violence as soon as I build a boat, go to England, hunt you
down and apologize in advance to your family).

Post a reply to this message