POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New hamapatch version Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  New hamapatch version (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: New hamapatch version
Date: 30 May 2001 17:47:54
Message: <3b156a8a@news.povray.org>
Hi to you all:
For those that love to work with hamapatch, there's a good new.
A new version (2.2) is now available from the hamapatch website
The direction is:
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html
For those who haven't give it a try, c'mon and get it

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message

Thank you for letting us know about HamaPatch 2.2.
What else is new besides the text object?

harold

"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> Hi to you all:
> For those that love to work with hamapatch, there's a good new.
> A new version (2.2) is now available from the hamapatch website
> The direction is:
> http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html
> For those who haven't give it a try, c'mon and get it
>
> Txemi Jendrix
> tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message