POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Poser to POV-Ray/Moray converter available again Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:05 EDT (-0400)
  Poser to POV-Ray/Moray converter available again (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: FlyerX
Subject: Poser to POV-Ray/Moray converter available again
Date: 23 May 2001 13:33:10
Message: <3b0bf456@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I created a program (PoseRay) that converts Poser 4 object files into
POV-Ray/Moray files. It can transfer most material properties and it is for
windows only.

I made this converter a few months back and I hosted it on Geocities until
they decided to kill my page. I found a new server and the file is at

http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayinstall.zip

and if you want to read the manual before downloading the file it is at

http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayhelp.htm

good luck,

FlyerX