POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CampFire? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  CampFire? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: CampFire?
Date: 22 May 2001 14:26:50
Message: <3b0aaf6a$1@news.povray.org>
My brother-in-law's son's cub scout group has a web page and they want an
animated gif of a campfire. Does anyone have a good fire include or a handy
media statement for a campfire?

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: CampFire?
Date: 22 May 2001 18:16:46
Message: <j8plgt44cl8kse3lmvmdssm8dvrkft6m2i@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 May 2001 14:26:48 -0400, "Bill DeWitt"
<bde### [at] cflrrcom> wrote:

>My brother-in-law's son's cub scout group has a web page and they want an
>animated gif of a campfire. Does anyone have a good fire include or a handy
>media statement for a campfire?

I recall Chris Colefax planned a firework macro a long time ago, and
one that wouldn't use media at that, only textured discs. The
preliminary previews seemed pretty impressive. I don't know where
Chris got with it, though.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg