POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: [OT] VRML help please... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [OT] VRML help please... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: [OT] VRML help please...
Date: 16 May 2001 14:50:36
Message: <3b02cbfc$1@news.povray.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:53:31 -0500
From: David Fontaine <dav### [at] faricynet>

--------------4A846D44DDFAF7320C162B12

--------------4A846D44DDFAF7320C162B12--

You know what to do.

     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: David Fontaine
Date: 16 May 2001 17:37:17
Message: <3B02F1DA.61F03DAC@faricy.net>
Supposing I didn't?  Anyway, thanks, that solved the problem.

From: Bob H
Date: 16 May 2001 22:36:35
Message: <3b033933$1@news.povray.org>
I'm good at ESP but the supposed answer hasn't gotten through to me here
:-)

Auto-bouncing of a binary in non-binary groups sure would be a great thing,
wouldn't it?  Not that I'm asking anything, just talking to myself...
here... to you.

Bob H.