POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : watcom c/c++ compiler Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  watcom c/c++ compiler (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: jonathan bailey
Subject: watcom c/c++ compiler
Date: 23 Apr 2001 20:27:33
Message: <3ae4c875$1@news.povray.org>
Hello All.
The sources for the watcom compiler are about to be released on
the site www.openwatcom.org, and I noticed that anyone who wants
to use these sources will have to already have the latest version officially
released (11.0b I think). I have version 9.5c, but can't patch it
any higher then that, I have looked all over internet trying to find any
on-line retailers that might have this compiler, but no luck. I have also
tried other newsgroups and have tried local stores in my area.
Does anyone here know where I can obtain this cd? If so, please send e-mail
or post here your response. My email address is:

jba### [at] triadrrcom

                                         thanks!
                                         jonathan bailey