POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : first light: Amapi 4.15? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  first light: Amapi 4.15? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: JRG
Subject: first light: Amapi 4.15?
Date: 8 Apr 2001 13:08:09
Message: <3ad09af9@news.povray.org>
This is my first post with my brand new Athlon.
Since two weeks ago my old computer chose to die I lost all my pov stuff.
Where can I find now Amapi 3d, which I downloaded just two days before my
computer's crash?
Thanks a lot.     Jonathan

Post a reply to this message

"JRG" <j.l### [at] liberoit> wrote in message
> This is my first post with my brand new Athlon.
> Since two weeks ago my old computer chose to die I lost all my pov stuff.
> Where can I find now Amapi 3d, which I downloaded just two days before my
> computer's crash?
> Thanks a lot.     Jonathan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (1 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (1 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB) Download 'Re_ Amapi 4.nws.txt' (2 KB)

You *might* be able to still purchase the older issue (#9) of 3D World
Magazine.  It had the full version of Amapi on it also.
http://www.3dworldmag.com  or look at any major bookstore (I found it at
Barnes & Noble)

Oct

"JRG" <j.l### [at] liberoit> wrote in message
> This is my first post with my brand new Athlon.
> Since two weeks ago my old computer chose to die I lost all my pov stuff.
> Where can I find now Amapi 3d, which I downloaded just two days before my
> computer's crash?
> Thanks a lot.     Jonathan

Post a reply to this message

> This is my first post with my brand new Athlon.
> Since two weeks ago my old computer chose to die I lost all my pov stuff.
> Where can I find now Amapi 3d, which I downloaded just two days before my
> computer's crash?

You could look at the Internet Archive, which stores all web pages
that ever were. Go to http://www.archive.org.
--
http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc30/
Free HLP files for: Access 97 object reference, VB6 object reference.