POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.5? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Pov 3.5? (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Chris S
Subject: Re: Pov 3.5?
Date: 10 Apr 2001 13:38:20
Message: <3ad3450c$1@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message

> "up.luino" wrote:
> >
> > A simple question :
> > POV 3.5 is OK or K.O?
> > Greetings to all.
> > Aldo.
>
> I can say, with almost certainty, that it will be released.
>
> --
> Ken Tyler

And the people rejoiced, all is well.

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Date: 10 Apr 2001 15:52:06
Message: <MPG.153d5ce5737c09fa9898b7@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:30:18 +0100, Tom Melly wrote...
> "Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> wrote in message
> > you have 180% time for your projects ???
>
> Never heard of project creep? (and I don't mean the stinky guy in the next
> cubicle).

Is this related to the saying that 'Putting twice as many programmers on
a project that's late makes the project twice as late'?

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

> "Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
>
> > I can say, with almost certainty, that it will be released.
> >

> They say ev'rything can be raytraced,
> Yet ev'ry error is not clear.
> So I remember ev'ry brace
> And ev'ry param which should be there.
> I see my light come shining
> From <500,10,0> unto the east.
> Any day now, any day now,
> It shall be released.
>
> They say ev'ry O/S needs protection,
> They say ev'ry app must fall.
> Yet I swear I see my sphere's reflection
> Some place so high above this iso-wall.
> I see my light come shining
> From <500,10,0> unto the east.
> Any day now, any day now,
> It shall be released.
>
> Posting to this newsgroup crowd,
> Is a developer who swears he's not to blame.
> All day long I hear him curse his code,
> Crying out about some damn page-frame.
> I see my light come shining
> From <500,10,0> unto the east.
> Any day now, any day now,
> It shall be released.
>
> apols to http://www.bobdylan.com/songs/released.html

Post a reply to this message

>you have 180% time for your projects ???

At least!

--
Mark

Post a reply to this message