POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New(ish) Website for 3d Fantasy Art Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  New(ish) Website for 3d Fantasy Art (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Geoff Wedig
Subject: New(ish) Website for 3d Fantasy Art
Date: 6 Apr 2001 13:17:21
Message: <3acdfa21@news.povray.org>
There's a (sortof) new group for fantasy 3d art called Digital Sourcery
(http://www.3dgladiators.com/digitalsorcery/Ultimate.cgi) now.  I say sortof
because it has existed in the past, but privately.  Then it disappeared for
awhile, and now it's back, but open to everyone.

So, I thought I'd give them a plug.  It's pretty sparse right now since
they've only just restarted, but we're hoping people will be interested, and
I'd like to see POV be a part of it.

Geoff