POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : News server error message? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:05:00 EDT (-0400)
  News server error message? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rune
Subject: News server error message?
Date: 1 Apr 2001 05:22:03
Message: <3ac6f33b@news.povray.org>
Does anybody know why I can't upload my message to
povray.binaries.animations?

Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'particle system :
fire  (121kbu)', Account: 'news.povray.org', Server: 'news.povray.org',
Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Message is too old', Port: 119,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody know why I can't upload my message to
> povray.binaries.animations?
>
> Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'particle system :
> fire  (121kbu)', Account: 'news.povray.org', Server: 'news.povray.org',
> Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Message is too old', Port: 119,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

I tried lots of times to upload it with no luck, but it work now for some
reason.

Still, I'd be interested in knowing what could have been causing the error.

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated March 29)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org

Post a reply to this message

> Outlook Express could not post your message.  Subject 'particle system :
> fire  (121kbu)', Account: 'news.povray.org', Server: 'news.povray.org',
> Protocol: NNTP, Server Response: '441 Message is too old', Port: 119,
> Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number: 0x800CCCA9

your system clock is set to far in the past - I do this from time to time,
as I have to turn my pc back to 1999 to watch dvd movies via my TV, and
always for get to set it right again.

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key