POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interesting link... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting link... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: Interesting link...
Date: 9 Mar 2001 19:45:18
Message: <3aa9791e@news.povray.org>
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/animation/

Post a reply to this message

From: MPunk3
Subject: Re: Interesting link...
Date: 14 Mar 2001 17:01:30
Message: <3aafea3a$1@news.povray.org>
What a weird coincidence. My fiance did a lot of those models and some of
the animations. You'll see Victor Zordan's name on a couple of them, I was
at his birthday party earlier this month. Great guy, he's graduating and
already has a motion-cap job lined up at ILM.

They mostly use Maya and Lightwave. Cool stuff.

"Tony[B]" <ben### [at] catholicorg> wrote in message
> http://www.cc.gatech.edu/gvu/animation/

Post a reply to this message

> What a weird coincidence. My fiance did a lot of those models and some of
> the animations. You'll see Victor Zordan's name on a couple of them, I was
> at his birthday party earlier this month. Great guy, he's graduating and
> already has a motion-cap job lined up at ILM.

It's a small world after all... :)