POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Status report? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Status report? (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: Status report?
Date: 4 Mar 2001 07:17:58
Message: <3aa23276@news.povray.org>
Patience!!

--
Rick

POV-Ray News & Resources - http://povray.co.uk
Kitty5 WebDesign - http://kitty5.com
Hi-Impact web site design & database driven e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

From: John VanSickle
Date: 5 Mar 2001 07:56:32
Message: <3AA38D91.4E5C6481@hotmail.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Mar 2001 14:06:26 -0600, Tony[B] wrote:
> >>If we start having to write progress reports it
> >>will slow us down even further :-)
> >
> >How much time would a short monthly report take to write and post?
>
> At least as much time as it takes to fix a bug or two.  Remember, we do
> this in our spare time.

You could always write this:

"March 5th:  Still not ready.  Still don't know when.  Quit pestering us."

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message