POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : You know you've been raytracing too long.. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:34 EDT (-0400)
  You know you've been raytracing too long.. (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: You know you've been raytracing too long..
Date: 20 Feb 2001 05:33:42
Message: <3a924806$1@news.povray.org>
When NONE of your friends or family will EVER ask  "what are you thinking
about"?

Post a reply to this message

From: Alessandro Coppo
Subject: Re: You know you've been raytracing too long..
Date: 20 Feb 2001 07:52:51
Message: <3a9268a3@news.povray.org>
Mine:
"You know you've been raytracing too long when you stop in front of a filthy
and smelly dustbin on a hot sunny day wondering how could you model that
"greenish stuff..." using POV textures.".

Bye!!!

Alessandro Coppo
a.c### [at] iolit

Post a reply to this message