POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Anyone Interested in modifying games, terrain, models, etc. Specifically WWII in this case... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:33 EDT (-0400)
  Anyone Interested in modifying games, terrain, models, etc. Specifically WWII in this case... (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: GrimDude
Subject: Anyone Interested in modifying games, terrain, models, etc. Specifically WWII in this case...
Date: 20 Feb 2001 16:10:56
Message: <3a92dd60@news.povray.org>
This game is Aces high. The probably will never have a model editor
available, but their terrain editor is a free download. You can submit your
efforts for inclusion, but nothing is guaranteed. I'm just doing this to see
Pov get used more.

http://www.hitechcreations.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001606.html

I have found a few guys that model in engineer level accuracy, which is what
I wanted but couldn't pull off with my thumbsy hands. :)

From what I can pick up in this Aircraft & Vehicles forum; Rhino seems to be
quite a good Pov modeller and perhaps front end? I offered up a few textures
and other hints and these guys are really making some nice images!

Follow this thread that began most of the aircraft posts, and compares Pov
to Blender. Help in that area would seem apropriate, too. ;)

http://www.hitechcreations.com/ubb/Forum9/HTML/001432.html

Grim