POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IMP Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:05:47 EDT (-0400)
  IMP (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: =Bob=
Subject: IMP
Date: 17 Feb 2001 11:52:15
Message: <3a8eac3f@news.povray.org>
I've been trying to get in touch with people
who are involved in the Internet Movie
Project, but have not received a response
in a week. I e-mailed twice but get no
response. Is anyone here invovled with
the project?

=Bob=

Subject: Re: IMP
Date: 19 Feb 2001 06:11:22
Message: <3a90ff5a$1@news.povray.org>
"=Bob=" <Bob### [at] threestrandscom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I've been trying to get in touch with people
> who are involved in the Internet Movie
> Project, but have not received a response
> in a week. I e-mailed twice but get no
> response. Is anyone here invovled with
> the project?

all the informations I need to help them. Maybe they contacted you too.

So long,

Jan

Post a reply to this message