POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Update on my site... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Update on my site... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Subject: Update on my site...
Date: 14 Feb 2001 11:04:50
Message: <3a8aaca2$1@news.povray.org>
IRTC-Scenes-section finished, I'm working on the SciFi-Scenes-section, but
I'm having problems with the proxy-server here... (I keep seeing the old
version although I'm sure I uploaded the right file to the right place).

--
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Post a reply to this message

> IRTC-Scenes-section finished, I'm working on the SciFi-Scenes-section, but
> I'm having problems with the proxy-server here... (I keep seeing the old
> version although I'm sure I uploaded the right file to the right place).

Maybe it's your browser cache giving you the old version. Are you sure you're
reloading it?

> Maybe it's your browser cache giving you the old version. Are you sure
you're
> reloading it?
yep.

I'm starting to think it's a problem with Freedom2Surf.
Take a look at www.povplace.f2s.com/scifiscenes.htm
Do you see "(Under Construction)" there?  I do, but it shouldn't be there.
That's the old version of that file.

cu!

--
ZK
http://www.povplace.be.tf

Post a reply to this message

>> Maybe it's your browser cache giving you the old version. Are you sure
>you're
>> reloading it?
>yep.
>
>I'm starting to think it's a problem with Freedom2Surf.
>Take a look at www.povplace.f2s.com/scifiscenes.htm
>Do you see "(Under Construction)" there?  I do, but it shouldn't be there.
>That's the old version of that file.

No "(Under Construction)" here. There are some if I follow the links but not
at the URL you requested.

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

> No "(Under Construction)" here. There are some if I follow the links but
not
> at the URL you requested.
Good...  I rebooted my PC, and now I see the right file...  Really odd...

cu!

--
ZK
AKA