POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rotating hypercube Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  rotating hypercube (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Quadhall
Subject: rotating hypercube
Date: 11 Feb 2001 23:05:10
Message: <3a8760f6@news.povray.org>
Well, believe it or not, I did something that didn't involve isosurfaces or
donuts.  If you want to sit around long enough for this to load in, you can
see an animation of a rotating wireframe hypercube (made with POV, of
course) at http://www.geocities.com/treshall/treshall.html .  ( this
web-page and anim-gif weigh in at about 650K )

I may post the code in binaries.scene-files if I can ever get it cleaned up,
documented, and add a few more options (which depends on my not getting
excessive overtime at work.....a slim hope for the time being)

Quadhall

p.s.  I will eventually get back to updating my isosurface page when my o.t.
slacks off.
p.p.s.  POV still rules

Stay Alert
Trust No One