POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PRSG has moved, new URL Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:30 EDT (-0400)
  PRSG has moved, new URL (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: C J  - POV User
Subject: PRSG has moved, new URL
Date: 11 Feb 2001 22:21:07
Message: <3a8756a3$1@news.povray.org>
Well after many bouts will the crosswinds servers, I have moved my site to
spaceports. I hope their service is better. Away please Update your links.

--
C.J. - POV User
POV Ray Study Gallery

Post a reply to this message

From: C J
Subject: Re: PRSG has moved, new URL
Date: 12 Feb 2001 13:37:35
Message: <3a882d6f$1@news.povray.org>
Away please Update your links?
I must have been drunk.... Oh well.
=)
I know there are these little pop ups that appear everywhere. I will have
those addressed soon. Sorry, my bad!
--
C.J. POV User
PRSG (POV Ray Study Gallery)
C.J. - POV User <hou### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Well after many bouts will the crosswinds servers, I have moved my site to
> spaceports. I hope their service is better. Away please Update your links.
>

> --
> C.J. - POV User
> POV Ray Study Gallery
> http://hyperion.spaceports.com/~povstudy/