POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Smokegen? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Smokegen? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: October
Subject: Smokegen?
Date: 7 Feb 2001 21:01:42
Message: <3a81fe06@news.povray.org>
I've been trying to construct a realistic smoke trail for an object in a
static scene.  I know smokegen was designed primarily for animations but I
thought I could adapt it.

Turns out that the version of smokegen on the website still uses halo and
several other 3.1 incompatibles.

Anyone know if there is an updated version or another include that might
serve my purpose?

Thanks in advance

Post a reply to this message