POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dmesh users? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 10:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Dmesh users? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Joel Bielawa
Subject: Dmesh users?
Date: 25 Jan 2001 17:07:46
Message: <3A70A27E.21B9522A@juno.com>
I was wondering if there is anyone out there that uses Dmesh.

Post a reply to this message

From: Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba
Subject: Re: Dmesh users?
Date: 26 Jan 2001 05:03:30
Message: <3a714b72@news.povray.org>
Joel Bielawa wrote in message <3A70A27E.21B9522A@juno.com>...
> I was wondering if there is anyone out there that uses Dmesh.

I've trying this tool before working with deform patch but I had to leave this
becouse I have no time to play with two toys at one time. Unfortunatly I must
work for company to much. But I think dmesh is very great tool but hard to
control. I mean thare is large distance between imagination what I want recive
and thigs where I must click but results can be wonderful (as shown in
examples). I want try it again near future.

ABX

Post a reply to this message